Sunday, October 11, 2009

BIRTH TO KNEW IDEAS

this is the portrait idea which i had in mind. i made this using the photograph of famous people and i also tried to creat a protrait face with the photograph which is still on progress and time taking.
And I finally decided and came up with a plan of making a self portrait of myself in an idea of me drawing myself in the portrait which takes me kinda deal of confusion in software and to combine myself with paint mixed with real photograph. Which makes it a combination of paint and real life, so i would draw half of the image and ill use my photo for the other half of my portrait.
And I am finally finishing with my essay on the paintings of Albrecht Durer including the ideas photography about how much the paintings can relate and the ideas of similarity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment